Drivers need to know the knowledge of car lightsPosted on: April 20, 2018, by : xnlamp
Car lights, various traffic lights installed on the car to ensure safe driving. have flashlight and Signal light two types. From 1905 to 1912, in order to solve the lighting of the road ahead, a spotlight-type acetylene headlamp was installed and a kerosene lamp was used as the rear license plate lamp. From 1945 to 1947, the minimum number of external lighting fixtures must be finalized. Qualified automotive lights should comply with the appropriate photometric, hue and basic environmental test specifications.
[amazon_link asins=’B06WW51NB2,B076CGJQQS,B075MFDQFY,B01L80ZIJI|B071RCHQNY,B076J6B4FS,B0719C7T3T,B077HQPVXS,B06X1G6HG6,B01ET0KYZ2,B01AFDOIP4|B076BQ3KRC,B074L3N2K3,B0183BJCM4,B074PN9ZJ5,B07747YPKZ,B06XFPCWQ6,B01L8EHLFS,B06ZY6F9N5|B01IP9GCMW,B01HA3JEUQ,B01N6P07RH,B074575XMR,B01HA3J9ZQ,B01KM1I9E0,B0183MDDZ0,B075L7PZC5,B07BMZ7PFS|B01JMBRA64,B072LYQWJV,B071J5KGDX,B01N9QY9M9,B07122PGTT,B01MEGYM6C,B01MQGK54Y,B073TK9MXQ,B00LBNL3VK|B0757L2FMK,B01N6P07RH,B01H3DMNZG,B07BDG93M7,B00YZS7VTG,B075CYLG6J,B076CF6LF5,B01IP9GCMW,B075HHXDZC|B073WJFHCT,B00E38TSFI,B077MLMRD2,B01HA3J9ZQ,B071D8SYXN,B06XTQT1TP,B077ZXDW3T,B073CPLRH2,B00Y2FW0AC’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’jhrs-20|lamps06-21|lamps0c-21|lamps0e-21|loveca07-20|lamps03-21|lamps05-21′ marketplace=’US|UK|DE|FR|CA|IT|ES’ link_id=’bac9d7f0-4c1e-11e8-b449-3f82b8d71d9a’]
1. Headlamps: The main purpose of headlamps is to illuminate roads and objects in front of vehicles to ensure traffic safety. You can also use high beam, low beam alternate conversion as night passing signals. The headlights are mounted on both sides of the head of the vehicle, and 2 or 4 vehicles are installed in each vehicle. The lamp power is 45~60W for high beam and 25~55W for low beam.
2. Fog lights: The fog lights are mounted near the headlights or slightly lower than the headlights. It is a luminaire that illuminates roads and provides a signal for oncoming vehicles in the event of low visibility with fog, snowfall, heavy rain, or dust. Most of the light is yellow, because the yellow light wave is longer and has good fogging performance. The lamp power is generally 35W.
3. Reversing light: The reversing light is installed at the rear of the car to illuminate the road behind the car and inform the vehicle and pedestrians that the vehicle is reversing or is ready to reverse. It combines the functions of a light signal device. The light is white and the power is 28W.
4. License plate light: The license plate light is installed above the tail plate of the car. Its purpose is to illuminate the vehicle rear license plate. The requirement is to be able to see the number on the license at 20M behind the car at night. The light is white and the power is generally 8~10W.
5, ceiling light: installed in the cab or the top of the car, lighting for the cab lighting. The dome light is white, and the shade is mostly made of transparent plastic. The bulb power is generally 5~8W.
6, instrument lights: It is instrument lighting tools, often linked with the instrument panel. The light is white and the lamp power is generally 2~8w.
7, step lights: It is used to illuminate the door stepping place, to facilitate the passengers get on and off the lights. The light is white and the bulb power is generally 5~8W.
8. Luggage light: It is the lamp in the luggage inside the car. The light is white and the power is 5~8w.
9. Tool light: It is used when repairing a car. A work light socket is installed on the car and a mobile light with a wire is used. Lights are white, bulb power is generally 8~20W.
Lighting should provide good lighting and glare should be minimized. For headlamps, high-beam and low-beam conditions are used to meet the above two requirements. Far beam is a long-distance illumination beam that is used when there is no incoming vehicle or does not follow other vehicles. It is generated by a main filament that is located at the focus of the reflector and has a large power, and the beam direction is approximately horizontal. It is usually stipulated that the maximum luminous intensity of a single lamp should not be less than 20,000 candelas. In order to ensure the safety of driving, the distance of high beam (distance to find and identify obstacles) should be greater than the braking distance for realizing timely parking. Given that the required high beam emission intensity is approximately proportional to the fourth power of the speed, most countries impose speed limits. In addition, in order to change the distance between the far and near light conditions, the driver will not lose his ability to recognize for a short period of time because of the wide variation in light and darkness. Therefore, it is stipulated that the sum of the maximum luminous intensity of the headlights of all headlamps must not exceed 225,000 candelas. The low beam is a close-up illumination beam that is used when a car meets or trails other cars, and is generated by a less powerful secondary filament that projects downward due to deviation from the reflector focus and the optical axis. In order to limit the light beam above the horizontal direction, a metal light shield is usually arranged under the sub-filament, so that a light pattern with a sharp and dark light pattern is formed on the vertical screen. When the car is intersected, the driver’s eyes are located in the dark light-type dark area. Inside, thus minimizing glare.
[amazon_link asins=’B01EC3XUBG,B01732ZMPK,B01I1CHCO0,B00L4V9ECY,B015H90NBO,B018LUHV2U|B003A66VHM,B010HCEMQS,B016UP1E2G,B003A68PCQ,B0732PBLD8,B01FMMBC5C,B01KMHOMKE,B07BL2L8H9,B007OYVJO6|B07B9VPNKN,B07651PPDZ,B00OGP550K,B01IEUXR7K,B00B49WCWU,B0765RP17H,B01IY71J0K,B078LH8VVD,B01N2ZEPNW|B007OYVJO6,B06Y4QS95B,B075QCZ1BT,B06XPGJZWC,B073TCVC4C,B01JRUUULC,B002QZV5W4,B071K3MNFS,B078YSG5VL|B06ZYCTF5Q,B071JNHVJF,B0762QBJ56,B01D8E0XQ0,B019PNV6KA,B01M5AG745,B014SWFXKW,B00WATB526,B014ESFCCO|B01ESM1PHM,B075R6NHWC,B0133KL8W2,B007IJIDS2,B00O9A89XW,B01N2JO7NC,B01C5JPLI4,B01IY71J0K,B01C5KC8DE|B06XW6F62X,B074CZHKY7,B078MPNJVM,B01G899J62,B07B94134J,B012EUDQZE,B073CPLRH2,B00E0L637Y,B00MIBR0NO’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’jhrs-20|lamps06-21|lamps0c-21|lamps0e-21|loveca07-20|lamps03-21|lamps05-21′ marketplace=’US|UK|DE|FR|CA|IT|ES’ link_id=’0a75f584-4c1f-11e8-b58d-bb1ef0e9a973′]
1 position light. Installed in the front and rear of the car, indicating the presence and width of the moving car.
2 brake lights. Installed in the rear, indicates that the vehicle is slowing down or stopping.
3 turn signal light. Installed on the front, rear, and side, indicating the car is turning.
4 rear fog lights. Installed in the rear to improve the fog, snow and other adverse weather conditions, the rear of the car to see the situation.
5 profile lights. Mounted on the front and rear, marking the exterior of the car.
6 parking lights. Installed on the side, signs stop the presence of the car.
The signal light enables other road users located at a certain distance to clearly recognize the light signal. Lamp parameters related to this include luminous intensity, luminous area, beam spread angle, and light color. In order to easily recognize the light signal at night with a dark background, the luminous intensity is usually only from a few candelas to several tens of candelas for signal lights used only at night, such as position lights, position lights, and stop lights. For day and night signal lights such as turn signals, brake lights, etc., the required light intensity in the daytime is generally up to several hundred candelas. In order to make such signals do not produce glare when working at night, in addition to limiting the maximum luminous intensity, some use two types of operating conditions. For most automotive signal lights that are close to each other, the matching between the light emitting area and the prescribed light intensity must also be considered to prevent the brightness from becoming excessive and causing dazzling. The beam spread angle of most signals (the angle between the maximum light intensity direction of 10%), the vertical direction is not less than 20°, and the horizontal direction is not less than 40°.